11 June 2011

Can Resort 2012 Really Be Here ALREADY?!?

We haven't even left SS 2011 yet, and yet designers are already presenting us with their Resort 2012 collections, forcing us to wish away this year, so that we can fully appreciate the fashions of the next year.


Burberry Prorsum is one of whom I am talking about, who has used the textiles' development and prints to create a subtle link to an African culture. Their signature trench and Burberry print are still included, which shows a real dedication to the fashion house. Personally I love the small detailed print around the fastenings of the trench, as well as the aqua figure-hugging skirt, and the pure white dress with it's revealing slits. Plus I do admire the courageous orange of the man-bag, and I really do wish to myself that more guys would take to fashion as much as women did, as I would love a guy to dress Burberry inspired!!


Henry Holland is another to be showing their Resort 2012 collection, this time in a video presentation. To create this presentation, he has collaborated with Mariano Vivanco, to create a spoof of Neneh Cherry's 1989 video 'Buffalo Stance'. To take a look into Halland's bright and exciting Resort 2012 collection, just watch the presentation bellow - I promise, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment: