This week the main focus is on the innovation and development of fashion, from how we know interpret age old styles to how we are using new technologies to expand the presentation of new designs (such as in Mike Lewis' photographs). Its really all about the juxtaposition of nostalgia with fresh, cutting edges fashion. A particular favourite of mine this week has to be the release of Wildfox's SS13 Lookbook, following the success of their Clueless inspired SS12, this one focuses on American patriotism and vintage pin-ups. Enjoy!
1. Barbora & Maryia by Koray Parlak editorial for Marie Claire Turkey.
2. 'She Moves in Mysterious Ways' annimated photo series by Mike Lewis.
3. 'Window Dressing' by Peter Lindbergh for American Vogue April 2013.
4. 'Hello Sailor' - Wildfox's 1950's Pin Up SS13 Lookbook.
5. Taylor Swift - Tung Walsh's 1960's Wonderland April/May 2013 editorial.
6. Chromat AW13 Lookbook.
Liked this post? Then you can easily check out more via BLOGLOVIN!