7 October 2012

50 Photos from the SS13 Fashion Weeks

   Sorry about my lack of blogging recently, I have been extremely busy with moving to uni and all that, but I promise you some exciting blog posts are on their way soon including inside looks into London Fashion Week, an exclusive interview with Zandra Rhodes at Pure London & Westminster graduate Meera Sharma and an update on the latest pieces I have designed and made. But for now, to quench your fashion thirst, here are 50 of my favourite photos taken from the biggest SS13 Fashion Weeks around the globe, by photographer Tommy Ton. So I hope this inspires you for a more vibrant and exciting winter, before we head right back into SS next year! It has certainly inspired me!





































No comments:

Post a Comment