19 April 2012

"Wow, your dress looks expensive!" "Ermm thanks, but it was only £5!"


Black Jersey Knit Maxi Dress - F & F - £5
Rings - From Accessorize, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins & a Brighton Boutique - Between £2-£10

Today's look had quite basic theory behind it. I wanted to wear a maxi dress/skirt, but the weather was temperamental and chilly, so I pulled out my long sleeved, 70's inspired dress. Yes it is quite black - which my mother did have to point out - but I think with my pale skin, red lipstick and (what was perfectly) blow dried hair, I avoided the gothic black and went for a more glamorous and sophisticated vibe. It is also true that the dress was only £5 - reduced from £20!!!

1 comment:

  1. love the dress... and it looks damn good on you - red hair woman ;)

    ReplyDelete