26 February 2013

My Chance at Paris Fashion Week


   So while receiving emails and invites for London Fashion Week, I also received invites to two shows held in Paris, and an invite to the showrooms of Fashion Scout. After seeing the showrooms of Fashion Scout at London, you have no idea how much I wish I could have gone (especially since buses to Paris start from as little as £18!!!!). However, thanks to all my university work keeping me busy after LFW, the short notice of the invites and the fact I would probably get lost around Paris alone (especially since I can't speak much French!) unfortunately this time I will have to give it a miss. But am keeping my fingers crossed for next season! I will also be posting the pics from the London Fashion Scout showrooms really soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment