1 August 2012

AW12 Trends Summed Up In Photos - Along With That Surprise I Promised . . .

So to round up my trend report, here are a few backstage photographs and key images to help inspire you this AW 2012.
 
   And now here's that little surprise I mentioned to you, its a fantastic video link all about AW12 trends, given to us by ELLE TV. It is definitely worth the watch if you haven't seen it before!!! Anyway I would just like to say I hope you've enjoyed the very first Dress Me I'm Your Mannequin Trend Report and that you have been inspired for next season. So, here's that link I promised ... Elle TV : Autumn Winter 2012 Fashion Trends

1 comment:

  1. So inspiring great post, dear~ Thank you for sharing~
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your nice blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete