2 December 2011

Contour & Line for Harper's Brazil

What caught my attention in this shoot? It was the contours, lines and cut used within the garments that creates new illusions of the body, making the wearer either appear slimmer, taller, curvier . . . It is interesting how just a couple of lines can play such a magical trick on the eye and helps to enhance our features. The striking photos have been taken for Harper's Bazaar Brazil, November 2011 edition, photographed by Zee Nunes, using model Shirley Mallmann and styling of Renata Correa.

1 comment:

  1. This set is amazing, what a place... I want to move there :)).

    I made an bloglovin' account, can you follow me please http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic
    I already followed you :), I'm number 100.

    ReplyDelete