4 November 2011

Halloween Denise Grunstein Style



Yes I know, I have missed Halloween this year!! However I recently sore these photos, and felt it was only fair that I shared them with the world. So here are a collection of photos taken by Swedish photographer Denise Grunstein. She is well know in Sweden for her characteristic and highly personal photography. This unsettling collection has almost a romantic expression about it, what with the soft colours and beauty present. I personally find the masked figures the most unsettling, where all identity is concealed and mystery is left to run wild . . .

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so ethereal and AMAZING.

    xx,
    Ellen
    mintgreensubmarine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yet scary. I'd be freaked-out walking in those woods :) Love the mists though.

    ReplyDelete